Only #11, 15, and 17 left! Can YOU guess them?
Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first lines from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. And it doesn't have to be perfect if you can't understand the lyrics word for word.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
****Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING****
1. She's like the wind, through my tree. She's rides the night, next to me. She leads me through moonlight.
2. You got my attention when you make that move. Can't help it cus I'm stuck like glue.
3. I used to rule world. Seas would rise when I give the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone. Sweep the streets I used to own.
4. Just shoot for the stars if it feels right. And aim for my heart if you feel like. And take me away and make it ok. I swear I'll behave.
5. My best friend gave me the best advice. He said each day's a gift and not a given right.
6. Say hello to the girl that I am. You're going to have to see through my perspective.
7. My eyes are open wide. By the way, I made it through the day. I watch the world outside. By the way I'm leaving out today.
8. I'm not a perfect person. There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you.
9. I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing. Just pray to a god that I don't believe in. Cause I got time and she got freedom.
10. I hear the drums echoing tonight. But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation.
11. And it came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time. As I stared at my shoes in the ICU that reeked of piss and 409
12. Please take a long hard look through your textbook, because I'm history.
13. Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely. I have nobody, for my own. I'm am so lonely.
14. I want to be rich and I want lots of money. I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny.
15. If you only knew I'm hanging by thread. The web I spin for you.
16. Here we go again, I kind of want to be more than friends.
17. I know you think that I shouldn't still love you, or tell you that. But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it. Where's the sense in that?
18. Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time.
19. You and I, and a little toy shop. Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got. Set them free at the break of dawn
20. When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep.